Friday, January 18, 2013

Simple Minded Podcast

For my first podcast Rian, Van Fantom, and I discuss the best and worst of movies in 2012. We also take a look at what we are excited to see in 2013. We are planning on doing a podcast every week so give us some feedback on what you think of our first one.

We are also doing a poll for a new segment I'm bringing in on the blog. Netflix review! Every week I'll review a movie that is current streaming on Netflix. Soon I will have the review up of "Take Me Home Tonight." Starting next week you choose what I will review. I have three movies you can select from. I have not seen any of these three yet and will watch and put up a review of the one that recieves the most votes.

2 comments:

  1. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...
    free podcast music

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up Zoechip

    ReplyDelete